D.Lock D.Lock

It's great!
The graphics are nice, but you should add a left animation, because it looks weird when the character goes backwards.

Also you should add some music (you could visit the audio portal).

Keep it up!

Tough Growth Tough Growth

The idea is nice, but you should work on it more.

The sound effects and the visuals are ok, but you should add more levels and you could add some music
You don't really need to add music, but you could check the audio page, search for a ( 8bit?) song that you like and ask the musician if you can use it (crediting him).

When I beat the last level (if the 4th level is the last one) the screen froze, you should put a "congratulations" message and let the player play again without refreshing de webpage.

I know it's a prototype, so keep working because it could be a nice game :D

Sabooo responds:

Hmm I see, I see, lemme see what I can do

Space Fireman! Space Fireman!

Nice game.
This game seemed familiar, so I realised that it's very similar to another game of yours.
I think the music that you have chosen this time is better for the game than the one that you chose the other time.
Is there anything new in the game?

EddieNiga responds:

Thanks for the review, I also added a laser/blaster power-up and fixed some bugs. I changed the name of the game to Space Fireman since that's the name for the ios and android version.

01 That Feeling (The Happy Song) 01 That Feeling (The Happy Song)

At the beginning it's a bit boring, but later it's really nice!

pixxapo responds:

Thanks man its the first song we wrote as a band. If ya like it check out the rest of our stuff its more mathy/jazzy :)

Browsing /e/ Browsing /e/