D.Lock D.Lock

It's great!
The graphics are nice, but you should add a left animation, because it looks weird when the character goes backwards.

Also you should add some music (you could visit the audio portal).

Keep it up!

Tough Growth Tough Growth

The idea is nice, but you should work on it more.

The sound effects and the visuals are ok, but you should add more levels and you could add some music
You don't really need to add music, but you could check the audio page, search for a ( 8bit?) song that you like and ask the musician if you can use it (crediting him).

When I beat the last level (if the 4th level is the last one) the screen froze, you should put a "congratulations" message and let the player play again without refreshing de webpage.

I know it's a prototype, so keep working because it could be a nice game :D

Sabooo responds:

Hmm I see, I see, lemme see what I can do

Space Fireman! Space Fireman!

Nice game.
This game seemed familiar, so I realised that it's very similar to another game of yours.
I think the music that you have chosen this time is better for the game than the one that you chose the other time.
Is there anything new in the game?

EddieNiga responds:

Thanks for the review, I also added a laser/blaster power-up and fixed some bugs. I changed the name of the game to Space Fireman since that's the name for the ios and android version.

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

The music is GREAT

The Journey Home The Journey Home

Really nice game, I like both of them.
Will you make more?

The Floor is the Surface of the Sun The Floor is the Surface of the Sun

Hey I like the music, did you make it?

littlegustv responds:

I did - thank you!

Button-Choice Button-Choice

You should upload a game only when it is finished or when at least there is some gameplay. You should work more on this game.

Bouton-Dev responds:

So yes ... and no!
The Button-Choice game is not technically a demonstration because, according to the dictionary, a demo must be used to present a new object or product
Well, that's your case, is not it?
Ah ah ah, NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Button-Choice game already existed in HTML form but only HTML which made a lousy result and I could not make a collision so it limited me and levels were similar
And what you see is version 2.0 because I decided to redo of 0 a new version in AS
And at the time, I thought that the Newgrounds site only allowed to publish games, movies, ect ... in Flash so I published it on itch.io (which I stopped to follow because at one time , I was tired of B-C!)
And I know I have to work on improving the game but I do not have time to code (there was because it was the weekend and the holiday)
Moreover, B-C was conceived as a catch-all of incomprehensible ideas
So I hope I have answered your questions and I wish you a good day!

Sink Sink

The game is fun.
I love the 8 bit song, is it yours?

AjmalRizni responds:

The music is all from this talented guy: https://twitter.com/Gasparatus

Drain Drain

I really like this game. The music is nice, the graphic design is beautiful and the meaning is interesting.

Me Me